Sometimes you just don’t know where to find great resources. You can start with Google, but even then if you don’t search for the right key term, you might be missing someone who can really make a difference in your creative business.
This list is always growing so check back often for updates.
- CrowdCast for Webinars/Conference calls (works with Google Hangouts) - free
- DropBox (pay) for file sharing
- Google Drive (free) for file sharing
- Buffer to streamline social media
- Social Media Cheat Sheets
- Click to Tweet (works with your Twitter account)
- Board Booster for Pinterest
- Twibble to post RSS feeds to Twitter